Welcome to our Family
3 ways to Worship with us. Inside, Drive-in or Facebook Live all at 9:00 AM Sundays
As we make our way back in the church
A lot of thought and preparation has been put into how and when to go back in the worship center. Our COVID committee was formed to help us make informed decisions. With county, city, health department and schools represented we knew they would know what is safest and best for our church.
With that there have been some dates and recommendations made to our body on the best way to go back in the church while protecting those most vulnerable in our congregation.
We will return to services inside on July 5th.
- Service will remain at 9:00AM
- Childcare is provided for ages 3 - 10 (drop off before service in youthroom)
- Facebook live and drive-in FM radio will remain available.
- You must sit in the open areas provided to provide 6ft distance.
- Masks will be available but not required.
- If you have had symptoms or have been around someone with symptoms we ask you to please take advantage of our online service or continue to worship from your car via FM 87.9FM
Sunday groups meeting at different times.
In order to keep 6 foot apart we are having our groups meet at different times and in larger rooms temporarily. We have suspended children’s groups at this time. Look for your groups new time and location below.
The Lighthouse group: In the lighthouse room Wednesday 6:30pm Contact Danny Sprague for more info: 352-221-4847
Senior Ladies: In the Worship Center Tuesdays 10:00AM Contact Sonja Simmons for more info: 352-538-0398
Soul Sisters: In the Worship Center Sundays 10:00am Contact Candy Dean for more info: 352-214-0015
Fishermen: In the Youth Room Sundays 8:00am Contact David Bird for more info: 352-572-2674
Senior Men: In the Old Sanctuary Time to be announced. Contact Steve Bird for more info: 352-817-4711
Adult 1: In the Fellowship Hall Sundays 8:00am . Contact Cliff Norris for more info: 352-538-7609
9:00 Am - 10 Am Drive in service. Please arrive a few minutes early for a good spot.
For the protection of our members and guests childcare will not be provided.